Wednesday 2 January 2013

sick of being sick

Hi Everyone!

I apologise again that its been absolutely ages since my last post. I seem to have been ill with one thing or another since September! Its either been a cough, or a cold, a chest infection, or tonsillitis. Now I have the flu for new year :/

My little fella has been ill for ages too. I have a theory though, It seems to be too much of a coincidence that he started pre-school in September and we have been ill since then. It must be all of those germs he's coming into contact with, and bringing home with him!

I have started taking some vitamins to see if that helps, I mean it cant hurt can it?!

I have to get my Filofaxes in order for the new year too. Lots of new diary inserts to put in and sort out. Thats gonna take me some time! lol

I have decided to change my format a little this year. My pocket Chameleon (the one that doubles up as my purse) is going to have some month to view sheets slotted in, and I have gone for week to a page instead of week on 2 pages to try to reduce bulk and weight, so we will see how that goes.

In my personal Chameleon (my main Filofax) I have got a year to view, month to view and also week on 2 page this year. I wanted to try the year to view as I thought it would be nice to see things like birthdays at a glance. The month to view will be useful to see my work shifts and days off more easily.

Last year I bought a second hand (but very gorgeous) black personal Amazona, which has been sadly just sitting on a shelf. I have to find a good use for that this year. I have even contemplated using it in place of my personal chameleon, but I do love that Filo.

I'll keep you posted, and post some pics sometime soon.

Happy New Year everyone

Deb
xxx


3 comments:

  1. It's a shame you've been so ill, but I agree with your theory as to the reason! LOTS of bugs flying around wherever there are wee ones who don't cover their mouths when they cough and sneeze! All going well, you'll soon build up a resistance. I look forward to reading more of your Filofax posts! :)
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon. I was so ill last year that I spent Christmas Day in bed! Luckily I seem to have missed all the bugs this year, but was not pleased when the man in the petrol station sneezed into his hand and then handed me back my credit card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling better, how about the North West Meet Up that Steve is organising in March, may cheer you up if your feeling up to it :-)

    ReplyDelete